Glacial Marine Mud Mask
Need an easy self care ritual that actually improves your skin?
This is my favorite!
The Glacial Marine Mud Mask is a skin renewing estuary treasure that helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin.
It nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals.
I use it religiously after I travel and try to use it at least once a week in my regular schedule. You will love the way it makes you feel mama!
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–dermatologist tested.